- Killer Wi-Fi products combine industry-leading Wi-Fi connectivity with powerful gaming network technology to minimize lag, latency, and packet loss.
- Intelligent, optimized solutions enable immersive online experiences with minimal user effort.
- Up to 75% less latency while gaming when multitasking, Nearly 3x faster than 2x2 80 MHz wireless-AC devices
- Compatible with most Intel & AMD desktop systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 64-bit. PC must have available PCIe x1 / x 4 / x8 / x16
- Kit includes 1x AX1675x wireless adapter and 1x Desktop Kit with Bluetooth cable. PC must have open USB header on motherboard for Bluetooth to function
Features and Benefits:
Killer Wi-Fi products intelligently optimize online gaming, entertainment, and communication experiences by ensuring you’re connected to the best access point and providing recommendations to keep your network running smoothly. The Killer Prioritization Engine detects and prioritizes the most-important packets for a faster, smoother gaming experience. Users can set network access priorities, adjust bandwidth limits, and optimize performance—all through the intuitive interface of the Killer Intelligence Center.
1x Laptop to Desktop (PCIe x1) Wi-Fi Card Converter for M.2 PCIe Network Cards with Bluetooth Support which includes:
- 1x Set of antennas and connecting wires
- 1x Set of standard desktop mounting bracket
- 1x Bluetooth cable (requires open USB pin set (header) on motherboard)
1x AX1675x Wireless Adapter
- Compatible with most systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- Motherboard must have available internal USB Pin connector (header) for Bluetooth cable
- PC must have available PCIe x1, x4, x8, or x16 [No support for M.2 CNVio / CNVio2]
- Ideal replacement / upgrade for models: AX1650x, AX210, AX200, AC-9260, AC-8260, AC-8265, N-7265, AC-7265, AC-3168, AC-3165
- Gently insert your Wi-Fi card into the provided Adapter
- Gently attach the provided antenna connectors to your network card---be gentle! The connectors generally pop right on
- Install into an available PCIe slot
- Screw the provided antennas to the exterior of the desktop convertor
- ***Test your new Wi-Fi Card*** (You may need to download the drivers for your specific Wi-Fi card)
- Then, reattach your systems back cover and enjoy your upgraded Wi-Fi!