AX411 Double Connect WiFi 6E CNVi Tri Band 2.4 | 5 | & 6GHz DCT Wireless CRF Card AX411NGW 802.11ax 2.4Gbps Bluetooth 5.3 Compatible
- Ultimate Wi-Fi: Compatible with Intel Dual Connect technology--Wi-Fi using two radios simultaneously operating on the 2.4GHz and either the 5GHz or 6GHz band, respectively, for the ultimate gaming or high-performance experience
- Next Gen CRF1 (Companion RF): Even better than the AX201 and AX211! The AX411 has all the features you love, such as MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, OFDMA, 160MHz channels and WPA3 available in the less congested 6GHz band
- Update your Wi-Fi to Tri-Band: Max Speeds up to 2.4Gbps across the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands. The 2.4GHz for long range, 5GHz & 6GHz for high speed, interference free and Ultra-low Latency Wi-Fi
- Compatible with 12th+ Gen Intel CPU Linux or Windows 10/11 64-bit systems, with CNVio2 interface PC must have available M2 Slot with Key E. Suitable to replace AX201 or AX211.
- May also be compatible with some 11th Gen Intel systems. Check with your manufacturer
The Wi-Fi 6E AX411 module supports legacy Wi-Fi 4, 5, 6, and Wi-Fi 6E, and is designed to support Wi-Fi 6 R2 features. By implementing Wi-Fi 6E technology supporting the 6GHz band that includes 1200MHz of contiguous spectrum (>2x compared to 5GHz) with more Gigabit Wi-Fi options and exclusivity to Wi-Fi 6 products, the Wi-Fi 6E AX411 module maximizes Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit Wi-Fi benefits enabling greater network flexibility, faster downloads, sharing and backups as well as reduced latency and improved reliability. Compatible with Intel Dual Connect technology--use two radios simultaneously operating on the 2.4GHz and either the 5GHz or 6GHz band, respectively, for the ultimate gaming or high-performance experience. When using Wi-Fi 6 technology with 1024QAM and 160MHz channels, the Wi-Fi 6E AX411 module can deliver nearly 3x higher peak data rates (up to 2.4Gbps) and up to 4x capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to Wi-Fi 5. On top of existing features, built-in Bluetooth 5.2 compatibility includes Isochronous Channel feature which lays the foundation for the implementation of next generation of Bluetooth Audio Low Energy Audio. Bluetooth 5.3 Core specification also provides the capability to change the transmit power of the devices (local and peer) to improve link quality while optimizing power consumption. This M.2 2230 module enable system configuration and platform usage flexibility with the use of a standard Key E socket for attaching the module. Drivers are available on the public domain under "AX411 Drivers". For install in a desktop PC, a conversion kit (sold separately) is likely required. Please check with your system manufacturer. Specification: Model: AX411NGW; Interface: M.2 CNVi; Antenna: 2x2; TX/RX Streams: 2x2; Wi-Fi CERTIFIED: Wi-Fi 6E; Compliance: FIPS, FISMA; Bluetooth Version: 5.3; Integrated Bluetooth: Yes