- Update your WiFi to Tri-Band: Max Speeds up to 2.4Gbps across the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands. The 2.4GHz for long range, 5GHz for high speeds & 6GHz for high speed, interference free and Ultra-low Latency WiFi
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.3: Compared with BT5.1, it has larger capacity, higher speed and extremely low latency
- Next-Gen: Even better than the AX200! The AX210 has all the features you love, like MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, OFDMA, 160MHz channels and WPA3 all available in the less congested 6GHz band
- Compatible with most Intel & AMD desktop systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 64-bit. PC must have available PCIe x1 / x 4 / x8 / x16
- Kit includes 1x AX210 wireless adapter and 1x Desktop Kit with Bluetooth cable. PC must have open USB header on motherboard for Bluetooth to function
Features and Benefits:
Maximize speed, latency, and reliability benefits of Wi-Fi 6E across new radio frequencies free from legacy device interference. The AX210NGW M.2 PCIe Wifi Card is designed to support the newest Wi-Fi 6E technology and related Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi 6E certification. The product supports dual-stream Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands, and includes improved network capacity in dense environments.
Supports legacy Wi-Fi 4, 5, 6 and Wi-Fi 6E and is designed to support Wi-Fi 6 wave 2 features.
1x Laptop to Desktop (PCIe x1) Wi-Fi Card Converter for M.2 PCIe Network Cards with Bluetooth Support which includes:
- 1x Set of antennas and connecting wires
- 1x Set of standard desktop mounting bracket
- 1x Bluetooth cable (requires open USB pin set (header) on motherboard)
1x AX210 Wireless Adapter
- Compatible with most systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- Motherboard must have available internal USB Pin connector (header) for Bluetooth cable
- PC must have available PCIe x1, x4, x8, or x16 [No support for M.2 CNVio / CNVio2]
- Ideal replacement / upgrade for models: AX200, AC-9260, AC-8260, AC-8265, N-7265, AC-7265, AC-3168, AC-3165
- Gently insert your Wi-Fi card into the provided Adapter
- Gently attach the provided antenna connectors to your network card---be gentle! The connectors generally pop right on
- Install into an available PCIe slot
- Screw the provided antennas to the exterior of the desktop convertor
- ***Test your new Wi-Fi Card*** (You may need to download the drivers for your specific Wi-Fi card)
- Then, reattach your systems back cover and enjoy your upgraded Wi-Fi!