Refunds and Returns
New order not working out? Or maybe it isn't compatible? It happens. In general, we have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Exceptions will be noted on the individual product page/listing.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, undamaged, unused and with original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To request a Refund/Return review the section applicable to your purchase channel/website below
For Purchases on Amazon, eBay, Newegg, & Walmart
- Navigate to your order page. You can generally do this by clicking on the order confirmation email or by logging in to the website.
- Select the relevant order
- Submit your return/exchange request.
- For additional steps or instructions, refer to the website's help page
For Purchases Directly from HighZer0 (highzer0.com, HighZer0 B2B, & HighZer0 International Websites)
You can request a return and receive a prepaid return label on our Returns Portal at returns.highzer0.com
Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your:
- Order Number
- Item Name/SKU & Quantity to return
- Reason for return
We will respond to you within 24-business hours with a prepaid shipping label so long as the return is within policy.
You can review our Returns Policy at anytime by navigating to the following page: HighZer0 Electronics Return Policy